CTAN Update: novel
Version 1.0.7 has more accurate documentation and some code cleanup. Some user commands were not correctly described in earlier versions.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://ctan.org/pkg/novel The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/latex/novel/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
novel – Class for printing fiction, such as novels
The novel class uses only LuaLaTeX. It is designed for authors of original fiction, to be printed as a paper book, particularly for the commercial print-on-demand market. Built-in PDF/X is available, using new technology.
The package is well suited for detective novels, science fiction, and short stories. But it is not recommended for creating color picture books or dissertations.
|Copyright||2017 Robert Allgeyer|
- 2017-05-06 CTAN update: novel
- 2017-04-14 CTAN Update: novel
- 2017-03-29 CTAN update: novel
- 2017-03-22 CTAN update: novel
- 2017-03-15 CTAN update: novel
- 2017-03-10 CTAN Update: novel
- 2017-03-07 CTAN update: novel
- 2017-03-03 CTAN update: novel