CTAN Update: powerdot
- package has been restored to original format - changes from CTAN have been included - modifications to work with the latest version of pstricks (wrt overlays)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/powerdot/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/powerdot We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
powerdot – A presentation class
Powerdot is a presentation class for LaTeX that allows for the quick and easy development of professional presentations. It comes with many tools that enhance presentations and aid the presenter. Examples are automatic overlays, personal notes and a handout mode. To view a presentation, DVI, PS or PDF output can be used. A powerful template system is available to easily develop new styles. A LyX layout file is provided.
|Maintainer||Chris Ellison (inactive)|
- 2015-12-01 CTAN update: powerdot
- 2014-01-02 CTAN Update: powerdot
- 2012-03-13 CTAN update: powerdot
- 2011-09-19 CTAN update: powerdot
- 2011-04-25 CTAN update: powerdot
- 2010-12-03 CTAN update: powerdot
- 2010-10-08 CTAN update: powerdot
- 2005-09-19 CTAN update: powerdot v1.1