amsrefs – A LaTeX-based replacement for BibTeX
Amsrefs is a LaTeX package for bibliographies that provides an archival data format similar to the format of BibTeX database files, but adapted to make direct processing by LaTeX easier. The package can be used either in conjunction with BibTeX or as a replacement for BibTeX.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2001,2004,2006,2007 American Mathematical Society
|Maintainer||Michael J. Downes†
David M. Jones
|Contained in||TeX Live as amsrefs|
|MiKTeX as amsrefs|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.1M).
- 2013-03-10 CTAN Update: amsrefs
- 2013-01-29 CTAN Update: amsrefs
- 2012-05-09 CTAN update: amsrefs.zip
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- usebib: A simple bibliography processor
- biblatex: Sophisticated Bibliographies in LaTeX
- biblatex-source-division: References by “division” in classical sources
- bookdb: A BibTeX style file for cataloguing a home library