armtex – A system for writing Armenian with TeX and LaTeX
ArmTeX is a system for typesetting Armenian text with Plain TeX or LaTeX(2e). It may be used with input:
- from a standard Latin keyboard without any special encoding and/or support for Armenian letters,
- any keyboard which uses an encoding that has Armenian letters in the second half (characters 128-255) of the extended ASCII table (for example ArmSCII8 Armenian standard), or
- encoded in UTF-8.
Users should note that the manuals (below) mostly describe the previous (version 2.0) of the package. Updating work is still under way.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as armtex|
|MiKTeX as armtex|
support for typesetting Armenian|
fonts distributed as METAFONT source
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
macros to build a format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- devanagari: Typeset Devanagari
- utf8mex: Tools to produce formats that read Polish language input
- mflogo-font: METAFONT logo font
- dad: Simple typesetting system for mixed Arabic/Latin documents