babel-german – Babel support for documents written in German
The package defines LaTeX support, within the Babel package, of German (including its Austrian dialect), in both ‘old’ and ‘new’ orthographies.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Bernd Raichle (inactive)
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-german|
|MiKTeX as babel-german|
support for typesetting German
extra language ‘drivers’ for existing multilingual packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (722.2k).
- 2016-11-03 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2016-11-02 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2014-10-11 CTAN Update: babel-german
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-thai: Support for Thai within babel
- babel-georgian: Babel
- babel-slovenian: Babel support for typesetting Slovenian
- babel-croatian: Babel contributed support for Croatian