babel-german – Babel support for documents written in German
The package defines LaTeX support, within the Babel package, of German (including its Austrian dialect), in both ‘old’ and ‘new’ orthographies.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||1989–2014 Bernd Raichle, Johannes Braams, Juergen Spitzmüller
|Maintainer||Bernd Raichle (inactive)
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-german|
|MiKTeX as babel-german|
support for typesetting German
extra language ‘drivers’ for existing multilingual packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (722.2k).
- 2016-11-03 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2016-11-02 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2014-10-11 CTAN Update: babel-german
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-contrib: Contributed language-support files for Babel
- babel-slovak: Babel support for typesetting Slovak
- babel-croatian: Babel contributed support for Croatian
- babel-piedmontese: Babel support for Piedmontese