bezos – Packages by Javier Bezos
A set of packages that provide:
- tools for maths accents;
- a tool that changes page-numbering in frontmatter to arabic;
- tools for dealing with some annoyances in babel;
- a tool for making end-environment checking more meaningful; tensorial indexes;
- support for multi-file documents;
- tools for easy entry of Spanish index entries; dotless i's and j's for maths fonts; and
- fancy underlining.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bezos|
|MiKTeX as bezos|
a collection of packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (977.7k).
- 2006-09-04 CTAN has a new package: arabicfront
- 2006-07-01 CTAN update: bezos packages
- 2004-07-19 CTAN upload -- enumitem 1.0 and esindex 1.1
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dotlessi: Provides dotless i's and j's for use in any math font
- ltxmisc: Miscellaneous LaTeX packages, etc
- ncctools: A collection of general packages for LaTeX
- cite-bundle: Citation management bundle