binomexp – Calculate Pascal's triangle
The package calculates and prints rows of Pascal's triangle. It may be used:
- simply to print successive rows of the triangle, or
- to print the rows inside an array or tabular.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as binomexp|
|MiKTeX as binomexp|
perform calculations within TeX
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (71.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- brclc: Support 16-bit (double) calculations in LaTeX
- bnumexpr: Extends ε-TeX’s \numexpr...\relax construct to big integers
- rangen: Generate random integers, rational and decimal numbers
- bigintcalc: Integer calculations on very large numbers