Carlisle – David Carlisle's small packages
Many of David Carlisle's more substantial packages stand on their own, or as part of the LaTeX tools set; this set contains:– Making dotless ‘j’ characters for fonts that don’t have them;
– Fix marks in 2-column output;
– A method for combining the capabilities of longtable and tabularx;
– A proforma for building personalised LaTeX formats;
– A jiffy to suppress page numbers;
– An environment for including Plain TeX in LaTeX documents;
– A jiffy to remove counters from other counters' reset lists;
– A package to rescale fonts to arbitrary sizes;
– A jiffy to create ‘slashed’ for physicists; and
– An environment for including HTML in LaTeX documents.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeXLive as carlisle|
|MiKTeX as carlisle|
a collection of packages|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (34.4k).