Carlisle – David Carlisle's small packages
Many of David Carlisle's more substantial packages stand on their own, or as part of the LaTeX latex-tools set; this set contains:
- Making dotless ‘j’ characters for fonts that don’t have them;
- Fix marks in 2-column output;
- A method for combining the capabilities of longtable and tabularx;
- A proforma for building personalised LaTeX formats;
- A jiffy to suppress page numbers;
- An environment for including Plain TeX in LaTeX documents;
- A jiffy to remove counters from other counters' reset lists;
- A package to rescale fonts to arbitrary sizes;
- A jiffy to create ‘slashed’ characters for physicists; and
- An environment for including HTML in LaTeX documents.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as carlisle|
|MiKTeX as carlisle|
a collection of packages|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (34.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- plain-ltx: Make plain TeX files LaTeXable
- slashed: Put a slash through characters
- was: A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt
- cite-bundle: Citation management bundle