covington – Linguistic support
Numerous minor LaTeX enhancements for linguistics, including multiple accents on the same letter, interline glosses (word-by-word translations), Discourse Representation Structures, and example numbering.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Michael Covington (inactive)
Robin Fairbairns (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as covington|
|MiKTeX as covington|
support for linguistics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (445.0k).
- 2016-08-29 CTAN update: covington
- 2016-07-07 CTAN update: covington
- 2003-01-16 New package on CTAN: covington
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dvgloss: Facilities for setting interlinear glossed text
- sdrt: Macros for Segmented Discourse Representation Theory
- metre: Support for the work of classicists
- engpron: Helps to type the pronunciation of English words