dvibook – Utilities for manipulating DVI files
The collection comprises:
- dvibook, which will rearrange the pages of a DVI file into ‘signatures’ as used when printing a book;
- dviconcat, for concatenating pages of DVI file(s);
- dviselect, which will select pages from one DVI file to create a new DVI file;
- dvitodvi, which will rearrange the pages of a DVI file to create a new file; and
- libtex, a library for manipulating the files, from the old Seε-TeX project.
The utilities are provided as C source with Imakefiles, and an MS-DOS version of dvibook is also provided.
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
|Contained in||TeX Live as seetexk|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dvicopy: Copy DVI files, flattening VFs
- dvi-economic: Save paper while printing
- dvisvgm: Convert DVI files to Scalable Vector Graphics format (SVG)
- dvipng: A fast DVI to PNG/GIF converter