easy – A collection of easy-to-use macros
The collection comprises:
- easybib, support for customising bibliographies;
- easybmat, support for composing block matrices;
- easyeqn, support for various aspects of equations;
- easymat, support for composing matrices;
- easytable, support for writing tables;
- easyvector, a C-like syntax for writing vectors.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as easy|
|MiKTeX as easy|
a collection of packages|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (629.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- easybib: Simple syntax for custom bibliographies
- easy-todo: To-do notes in a document
- easymat: A simple package for writing matrices
- fundus: Providing LaTeX access to various font families