enumitem – Control layout of itemize, enumerate, description
This package provides user control over the layout of the three basic list environments: enumerate, itemize and description. It supersedes both enumerate and mdwlist (providing well-structured replacements for all their funtionality), and in addition provides functions to compute the layout of labels, and to ‘clone’ the standard environments, to create new environments with counters of their own.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2003–2009 Javier Bezos
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López
|Contained in||TeX Live as enumitem|
|MiKTeX as enumitem|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (348.3k).
- 2011-07-14 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2011-07-10 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2011-07-02 CTAN Update: enumitem
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- revnum: Reverse enumerate
- multenum: Multi-column enumerated lists
- easylist: Lists using a single active character
- sitem: Save the optional argument of \item