epspdfconversion – On-the-fly conversion of EPS to PDF
The package calls the epstopdf package to convert EPS graphics to PDF, on the fly. It servs as a vehicle for passing conversion options (such as grayscale, prepress or pdfversion) to the epspdf converter.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as epspdfconversion|
|MiKTeX as epspdfconversion|
call external code and process the result
converting graphics files from METAPOST output or (E)PS to embeddable PDF
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (415.7k).
- 2010-06-02 CTAN Update: epspdfconversion
- 2010-04-29 CTAN update: epspdfconversion
- 2009-09-02 CTAN Update: epspdfconversion
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- autopdf: Conversion of graphics to pdfLaTeX-compatible formats
- auto-pst-pdf: Wrapper for pst-pdf (with some psfrag features)
- rterface: Access to R analysis from within a document
- checklistings: Pass verbatim contents through a compiler and reincorporate the resulting output