fragmaster – Using psfrag with pdfLaTeX
Fragmaster enables you to use psfrag with pdfLaTeX. It takes EPS files and psfrag substitution definition files, and produces PDF and EPS files with the substitutions included.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||2004 Tilman Vogel
|Maintainer||Augustin Martin Domingo
Tilman Vogel (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as fragmaster|
prepare graphics for use with *TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (118.7k).
- 2011-02-18 CTAN Update: fragmaster
- 2011-01-16 CTAN update: fragmaster
- 2009-03-19 CTAN has a new package: fragmaster
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- wmf2eps: Windows metafile conversion
- psfragger: Use psfrag and LaTeX to label an eps file
- pdflatexpicscale: Support software for downscaling graphics to be included by pdfLaTeX
- hp2xx: HP GL converter