gapfill – Generate LaTeX picture environments from PostScript output of drawing programs
GaPFilL ("Graphics as PostScript Filtered for LaTeX") is a method for the generation of LaTeX picture environments in four steps:
- Construct the desired figure with a drawing program;
- Export as a PostScript file;
- Apply a Perl filter program to the PostScript text;
- Transfer the resulting code into a LaTeX document.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as gapfill|
prepare graphics for use with *TeX|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (512.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- interactiveplot: Provides an interface to create interactive 2D/3D functions inside a PDF file
- drawing: Simple drawings with METAFONT
- fig2mfpic: Convert fig output to mfpic
- fig4latex: Management of figures for large LaTeX documents