ifplatform – Conditionals to test which platform is being used
This package uses the (La)TeX extension -shell-escape to establish whether the document is being processed on a Windows or on a Unix-like system (Mac OS X, Linux, etc.), or on Cygwin (Unix environment over a windows system).
Booleans provided are:
- \ifmacosx and
The package also preserves the output of uname on a Unix-like system, which may be used to distinguish between various classes of Unix systems.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ifplatform|
|MiKTeX as ifplatform|
examine the TeX programming environment
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (152.6k).
- 2011-01-24 CTAN update: ifplatform
- 2009-09-10 CTAN update: ifplatform
- 2007-11-20 CTAN has a new package: ifplatform
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ifetex: Provides \ifetex switch
- ifvtex: Detects use of VTeX and its facilities
- ifluatex: Provides the \ifluatex switch
- ltxmisc: Miscellaneous LaTeX packages, etc