isotope – A package for typesetting isotopes
The package provides a command \isotope for setting the atomic weight and atomic number indications of isotopes. (The naive way of doing the job with (La)TeX mathematics commands produces an unsatisfactory result.)
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as isotope|
|MiKTeX as isotope|
support for typesetting physics documents
position sub- and superscripts (left and right sides)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.6k).
- 2004-01-05 CTAN upload notification: isotope.sty
- 2003-12-30 CTAN upload notification: isotope.sty
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- nuc: Notation for nuclear isotopes
- subsupscripts: A range of sub- and superscript commands
- tensind: Typeset tensors
- hepparticles: Macros for typesetting high energy physics particle names