japanese-otf – Advanced font selection for platex and its friends
The package contains pLaTeX support files and virtual fonts for supporting a wide variety of fonts in LaTeX using the pTeX engine.
Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies
|Contained in||TeX Live as japanese-otf|
fonts for far eastern languages (Chinese, Japanese and Korean)
font selection, mapping, etc.
support for typesetting Japanese
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (29.6M).
- 2013-11-25 CTAN Update: japanese-otf
- 2013-04-15 CTAN Update: japanese-otf
- 2012-04-11 CTAN Update: japanese-otf
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- jlreq: Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout
- jfontmaps: Font maps and configuration tools for Japanese fonts
- zhmcjk: Simplify configuration of CJK installations for Chinese
- pxchfon: Japanese font setup for pLaTeX and upLaTeX