juramisc – Typesetting German juridical documents
A collection of classes for typesetting court sentences, legal opinions, books and dissertations for German lawyers. A jurabook class is also provided, which may not yet be complete.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as juramisc|
|MiKTeX as juramisc|
preparing a book for publication
alternative LaTeX class(es)
support for typesetting German
typesetting legal documents or study material
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.5M).
- 2007-11-26 CTAN Update: juramisc
- 2006-06-22 CTAN update: juramisc
- 2005-05-02 CTAN update: juramisc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- extsizes: Extend the standard classes' size options
- basque-book: Class for book-type documents written in Basque
- mentis: A basis for books to be published by Mentis publishers
- scrbook: Koma-Script ‘book’ class