latex2man – Translate LaTeX-based manual pages into Unix man format
A tool to translate UNIX manual pages written with LaTeX into a man-page format understood by the Unix man(1) command. Alternatively HTML or TexInfo code can be produced. Output of parts of the text may be supressed using the conditional text feature.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as latex2man|
|MiKTeX as latex2man|
convert TeX-ish sources to some other markup (than HTML)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (348.9k).
- 2017-04-14 CTAN update: latex2man
- 2010-12-23 CTAN Update: latex2man
- 2007-04-26 CTAN Update: latex2man
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tex2rtf: TeX translator, output formats include RTF
- pdbf-toolkit: A Toolkit for Creating Janiform Data Documents
- latex2nemeth: Convert LaTeX source to Braille with math in Nemeth
- pphlp: Generate VMS help files from LaTeX 2.09 source