libris – Libris ADF fonts, with LaTeX support
LibrisADF is a sans-serif family designed to mimic Lydian.
The bundle includes:
- fonts, in Adobe Type 1, TrueType and OpenType formats, and
- LaTeX support macros, for use with the Type 1 versions of the fonts. The LaTeX macros depend on the nfssext-cfr bundle.
GPL licensing applies the fonts themselves; the support macros are distributed under LPPL licensing.
|License||GNU General Public License|
Clea F. Rees
|Contained in||TeX Live as libris|
|MiKTeX as libris|
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (843.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- libertine-legacy: Linux Libertine fonts for (La)TeX and pdf(La)TeX users
- droid: LaTeX support for the Droid font families
- raleway: Use Raleway with TeX(-alike) systems
- baskervaldadf: Baskervald ADF fonts collection with TeX/LaTeX support