ltxnew – A simple means of creating commands
The package ltxnew provides \new, \renew and \provide prefixes for checking definitions. It is designed to work with e-TeX distributions of LaTeX and relies on the LaTeX internal macro \@ifdefinable.
Local allocation of counters, dimensions, skips, muskips, boxes, tokens and marks are provided by the etex package.
\new and \renew as well as \provide may be used for all kind of control sequences. Please refer to the section “Using \new” of the PDF documentation.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ltxnew|
|MiKTeX as ltxnew|
alternative ways of defining macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (169.6k).
- 2011-03-02 CTAN package update: ltxnew (v1.3)
- 2010-04-18 CTAN update: ltxnew
- 2009-07-22 CTAN has a new package: ltxnew
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xtemplate: A high-level interface for declaring document commands
- xparse: A generic document command parser
- dvisvgm-def: Colour and Graphics support for dvisvgm
- graphics-def: Colour and graphics option files