luatexja – Typeset Japanese with Lua(La)TeX
The package offers support for typesetting Japanese documents with LuaTeX. Either of the Plain and LaTeX2ε formats may be used with the package.
|License||BSD Style License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as luatexja|
|MiKTeX as luatexja|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
support for typesetting Japanese
LuaTeX and packages that require it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.3M).
- 2016-08-29 CTAN update: luatexja
- 2016-05-16 CTAN update: luatexja
- 2016-05-06 CTAN update: luatexja
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ctablestack: Catcode table stable support
- cstypo: Czech typography rules enforced through LuaTeX hooks
- chickenize: Use lua callbacks for “interesting” textual effects
- nodetree: visualize node lists in a tree view