luatexja – Typeset Japanese with Lua(La)TeX
The package offers support for typesetting Japanese documents with LuaTeX. Either of the Plain and LaTeX2ε formats may be used with the package.
BSD Style License
|Copyright||2011–2017 The LuaTeX-ja project
|Contained in||TeX Live as luatexja|
|MiKTeX as luatexja|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
support for typesetting Japanese
LuaTeX and packages that require it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.3M).
- 2017-02-22 CTAN Update: luatexja
- 2017-02-20 CTAN update: luatexja
- 2017-01-27 CTAN update: luatexja
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luatexbase: Basic resource management for LuaTeX code
- cstypo: Czech typography rules enforced through LuaTeX hooks
- luatexko: Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX
- novel: Class for printing fiction, such as novels