luatextra – Additional macros for Plain TeX and LaTeX in LuaTeX
The package provides a coherent extended programming environment for use with LuaTeX. It loads packages fontspec, luatexbase and lualibs, and provides additional user-level features and goodies.
The package is under development, and its specification may be expected to change.
|License||Public Domain Software|
|Copyright||2009 Elie Roux
|Maintainer||Élie Roux (inactive)
Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as luatextra|
|MiKTeX as luatextra|
LuaTeX and packages that require it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (311.7k).
- 2010-11-04 CTAN updates: lua* packages
- 2009-09-26 CTAN update: luatextra
- 2009-04-27 CTAN has a new packge: luatextra
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luasseq: Drawing spectral sequences in LuaLaTeX
- luahyphenrules: Loading patterns in LuaLaTeX with language.dat
- luaindex: Create index using LuaLaTeX
- luatodonotes: Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document