Manuscript – Emulate look of a document typed on a typewriter
This package is designed for those who have to submit dissertations, etc., to institutions that still maintain the typewriter is the summit of non-professional printing.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as manuscript|
|MiKTeX as manuscript|
support for variations of typographic style
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (57.2k).
- 2015-01-23 CTAN update: Manuscript
- 2003-07-01 CTAN package upgrade: Manuscript
- 2002-05-20 New CTAN package: manuscript
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- decimal: LaTeX package for the English raised decimal point
- foreign: Systematic treatment of ‘foreign’ words in documents
- lips: Text ellipses in LaTeX
- titles: Titles of books, articles, etc. in LaTeX