mathstyle – Manage mathematics typesetting style
The package performs two functions:
- to make sub- and superscript operations macros, which has the effect of making their behaviour uniform and more readily understandable; and
- to take advantage of the lack of infix operations (such as \over) in LaTeX to redesign the control of mathematical typesetting style, and to rationalise the way \mathchoice and dependent mechanisms work.
The package offers support for breqn.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Maintainer||Michael J. Downes†
Morten Høgholm (inactive)
Lars Madsen (inactive)
Joseph Wright (inactive)
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- breqn: Automatic line breaking of displayed equations
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- sesamanuel: Class and package for sesamath books or paper
- mhsetup: The mathtools "setup" function