mathstyle – Manage mathematics typesetting style
The package performs two functions:
- to make sub- and superscript operations macros, which has the effect of making their behaviour uniform and more readily understandable; and
- to take advantage of the lack of infix operations (such as \over) in LaTeX to redesign the control of mathematical typesetting style, and to rationalise the way \mathchoice and dependent mechanisms work.
The package offers support for breqn.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2007–2008 Morten Høgholm|
2007–2014 Lars Madsen
1997–2003 Michael J. Downes
2007–2014 Will Robertson
|Maintainer||Michael J. Downes†|
Morten Høgholm (inactive)
Lars Madsen (inactive)
Joseph Wright (inactive)
support for typesetting mathematics|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- flexisym: Symbol manipulation for breqn
- autobreak: Simple line breaking of long formulae
- conteq: Typeset multiline continued equalities
- accents: Multiple mathematical accents