mdwmath – Some maths extensions
The package provides a set of modest improvements to LaTeX maths handling:
- permit \sqrt to omit its vinculum (bar over its argument), as required;
- add some boolean operators; and
- provide some user control of the expansion of delimiters as the delimited material grows.
The package is part of the mdwtools bundle.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mdwtools|
|MiKTeX as mdwtools|
support for typesetting mathematics|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.8M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mdwtools: Miscellaneous tools by Mark Wooding
- at: Short commands starting '@'
- syntax-mdw: Typeset syntax descriptions
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992