mdwtools – Miscellaneous tools by Mark Wooding
This collection of tools includes:
- support for short commands starting with @,
- macros to sanitise the OT1 encoding of the cmtt fonts;
- a ‘do after’ command;
- improved footnote support;
- mathenv for various alignment in maths;
- list handling;
- mdwmath which adds some minor changes to LaTeX maths;
- a rewrite of LaTeX's tabular and array environments;
- verbatim handling; and
- syntax diagrams.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mdwtools|
|MiKTeX as mdwtools|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
support for typesetting mathematics
general notes (not including endnotes or footnotes)
syntax of computer science constructs
verbatim typesetting, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.8M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- doafter: Do things after a group
- mdwtab: A reimplementation of tabular and array environments
- mdwmath: Some maths extensions
- tablefootnote: Permit footnotes in tables