mmtools – Multiple master fonts tools
Two tools for working with multiple master fonts:
- mmafm creates an AFM by interpolation from a multiple master font's metrics; and
- mmpfb creates a "normal" PFB font by interpolation from a multiple master font.
The contents of this bundle are now distributed as part of the lcdf-typetools bundle.
|License||GNU General Public License|
process fonts for use with TeX (includes installation)|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- a2ac: AFM to AFM plus Composites
- pfm2afm: Convert PFM files to AFM, and vice versa
- qdtexvpl: Quick and dirty virtual font creation
- truetypetotype42: Generate a Type 42 font from a TrueType font