mmtools – Multiple master fonts tools
Two tools for working with multiple master fonts:
- mmafm creates an AFM by interpolation from a multiple master font's metrics; and
- mmpfb creates a "normal" PFB font by interpolation from a multiple master font.
The contents of this bundle are now distributed as part of the lcdf-typetools bundle.
|License||GNU General Public License|
process fonts for use with TeX (includes installation)|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- a2ac: AFM to AFM plus Composites
- corelfonts: An installation script for Corel Ventura fonts
- pbmtogf: Convert PBM images to GF font files
- ttf2pt1: Convert TrueType fonts to Adobe Type 1 format