ofs – Macros for managing large font collections
OFS (Olsak's Font System) is a set of Plain TeX and LaTeX macros for
managing large font collections; it has been used by Czech/Slovak
users for many years. Main features include:
– Mapping from long names of fonts to the metric file name. The user can specify only exact long names in documents.
– Support for many font encodings.
– Printing of catalogues of fonts and test samples of font families; the interactive macro \showfonts shows all font families you have installed via OFS.
– The user interface is the same for Plain TeX and for LaTeX, but the implementation differs: the LaTeX variant of OFS uses NFSS, but the Plain variant implements its own font management (which may even be better than NFSS)
– Support for math fonts including TX fonts.
|Contained in||TeXlive as ofs|
|MikTeX as ofs|
font selection schemes|
extensions to Plain TeX for higher-level constructs
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (788.0k).