parrun – Typesets (two) streams of text running parallel
For typesetting translated text and the original source, parallel on the same page, one above the other.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as parrun|
|MiKTeX as parrun|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (110.8k).
- 2004-02-15 CTAN upload notification: parrun
- 2003-11-20 CTAN upload notification: parrun
- 2003-07-13 CTAN upload notification: parrun
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- paracol: Multiple columns with texts "in parallel"
- reledpar: Typeset scholarly editions in parallel texts
- colorinfo: Retrieve colour model and values for defined colours
- ltxmisc: Miscellaneous LaTeX packages, etc