pedigree-perl – Generate TeX pedigree files from CSV files
This program generates TeX commands to typeset pedigrees — either TeX fragments or full LaTeX files, to be processed by the authors’ pst-pdgr package. The program has support for multilanguage pedigrees (at the present moment the English and Russian languages are supported).
|License||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pedigree-perl|
|MiKTeX as pedigree-perl|
support for studies in the humanities
Read, process and convert CSV data
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (771.2k).
- 2012-04-14 CTAN update: pedigree-perl
- 2007-07-31 CTAN package update: Pedigree-perl, version 0.3
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-pdgr: Draw medical pedigrees using PSTricks
- csvsimple: Simple CSV file processing
- dsptricks: Macros for Digital Signal Processing plots
- pst-rubans: Draw three-dimensional ribbons