piff – Macro tools by Mike Piff
The set (now) consists of:
- a small package for dealing with duplicate-numbered output pages;
- newproof, for defining mathematical proof structures;
- onepagem for omitting the page number in one-page documents and
- time, which prints a 12-hour format time.
|License||Public Domain Software|
|Contained in||TeX Live as piff|
|MiKTeX as piff|
a collection of packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (714.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- onepagem: If the document has only one page, omit page number
- bezos: Packages by Javier Bezos
- easy: A collection of easy-to-use macros
- fragments: Fragments of LaTeX code