pinlabel – A TeX labelling package
Pinlabel is a labelling package for attaching perfectly formatted TeX labels to figures and diagrams in both eps and pdf formats. It is suitable both for labelling a new diagram and for relabelling an existing diagram.
The package uses coordinates derived from GhostView (or gv) and labels are placed with automatic and consistent spacing relative to the object labelled.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pinlabel|
|MiKTeX as pinlabel|
text within graphics (drawn or overlaid)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (304.2k).
- 2011-12-05 CTAN package update -- Pinlabel: a TeX labelling package
- 2006-10-23 CTAN has a new package: pinlabel.sty
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- psfragx: A psfrag eXtension
- pstool: Support for psfrag within pdfLaTeX
- textpath: Setting text along a path with METAPOST
- diagramf: Labelled diagrams in METAFONT