polynom – Macros for manipulating polynomials
The polynom package implements macros for manipulating polynomials, for example it can typeset long polynomial divisions. The main test case and application is the polynomial ring in one variable with rational coefficients.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2000–2016 Carsten Heinz, Hendri Adriaens
|Contained in||TeX Live as polynom|
|MiKTeX as polynom|
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (431.2k).
- 2006-04-21 CTAN update: polynom v0.17
- 2004-08-16 CTAN package upgrade: polynom
- 2002-01-15 CTAN submission -- polynom package v0.14
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- autobreak: Simple line breaking of long formulae
- phfthm: Goodies for theorems and proofs
- sesamanuel: Class and package for sesamath books or paper
- flagderiv: Flag style derivation package