polytable – Tabular-like environments with named columns
This package implements a variant of tabular-like environments where columns can be given a name and entries can flexibly be placed between arbitrary columns. Complex alignment-based layouts, for example for program code, are possible.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as polytable|
|MiKTeX as polytable|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (301.1k).
- 2005-11-23 CTAN update: polytable 0.8.2
- 2004-03-01 CTAN upload notification: polytable
- 2003-07-22 CTAN submission -- polytable
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cals: Multipage tables with wide range of features
- supertabular: A multi-page tables package
- collcell: Collect contents of a tabular cell as argument to a macro
- cellwise: Building tables one cell at a time