present – Presentations with Plain TeX
The package offers a collection of simple macros for preparing presentations in Plain TeX. Slide colour and text colour may be set, links between parts of the presentation, to other files, and to web addresses may be inserted. Images may be included easily, and code is available to provide transition effects between slides or frames.
The structure of the macros is not overly complex, so that users should find it easy to adapt the macros to their specific needs.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as present|
|MiKTeX as present|
slides, beamers, handouts, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
- 2012-04-12 CTAN update: present
- 2012-03-21 CTAN update: present
- 2010-08-12 CTAN has a new package: present
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texpower: Create dynamic online presentations with LaTeX
- talk: A LaTeX class for presentations
- medstarbeamer: Beamer document class for MedStar Health Research Institute
- ifmslide: Presentation slides for screen and printouts