preview-latex – Preview equations in Emacs
Preview-latex allows appropriately selected parts of a LaTeX document to be formatted and displayed within your Emacs editor, allowing you to view what it looks like whilst still allowing you to edit it.
Since version 11.80, preview-latex has been delivered as an integral part of AUCTeX.
|License||GNU General Public License|
plug-ins for editors, for better (La)TeX and Meta* support
integrated development environments
- 2001-10-24 CTAN submission -- preview-latex version 0.5.8
- 2001-10-04 CTAN submission -- preview-latex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- auctex: Emacs support files for TeX
- brief_t: LaTeX support for the brief editor
- mewltx: MicroEmacs for Windows LaTeX interface
- iso-tex: Display (La)TeX accented letters in GNU Emacs