progress – Creates an overview of a document's state
Progress is a package which. when compiling TeX and LaTeX documents, generates a HTML file showing an overview of a document's state (of how finished it is). The report is sent to file \ProgressReportName, which is by default the \jobname with the date appended (but is user-modifiable).
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2002–2003 Kasper B. Graversen
|Maintainer||Kasper B. Graversen
|Contained in||TeX Live as progress|
|MiKTeX as progress|
support for keeping track of document development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (86.6k).
- 2003-07-03 CTAN package upgrade: Progress
- 2003-06-13 CTAN package upgrade: progress
- 2003-05-03 New CTAN package: Progress
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dateiliste: Extensions of the \listfiles concept
- longnamefilelist: Tidy \listfiles with long file names
- mversion: Keeping track of document versions
- svn-multi: Subversion keywords in multi-file LaTeX documents