pst-3d – A PSTricks package for tilting and other pseudo-3D tricks
The package provides basic macros that use PSTricks for shadows, tilting and three dimensional representations of text or graphical objects.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Timothy Van Zandt (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-3d|
|MiKTeX as pst-3d|
graphics with 3-dimensional output
package using PStricks for graphical output
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (108.3k).
- 2010-02-13 CTAN Update: pst-3d
- 2005-09-11 CTAN package upgrade: pst-3d
- 2005-02-18 CTAN update: pst-3d
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-ob3d: Three dimensional objects using PSTricks
- pst-perspective: Draw perspective views using PSTricks
- pst-magneticfield: Plotting a magnetic field with PSTricks
- pst-asr: Typeset autosegmental representations for linguists