pst-vue3d – Draw perspective views of three dimensional objects
With pst-vue3d three dimensional objects like cubes, spheres and others can be viewed from different points. The distribution includes a comprehensive set of examples of usage.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-vue3d|
|MiKTeX as pst-vue3d|
graphics with 3-dimensional output
graphics (typesetting actual pictures)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.3M).
- 2006-01-11 CTAN package update: pst-vue3d
- 2005-02-23 CTAN upload notification: pst-vue3d
- 2003-12-22 CTAN upload notification: pst-vue3d
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-light3d: Three dimensional lighting effects (PSTricks)
- pst-3d: A PSTricks package for tilting and other pseudo-3D tricks
- pst-ob3d: Three dimensional objects using PSTricks
- pst-coil: A PSTricks package for coils, etc