randomwalk – Random walks using TikZ
The randomwalk package provides a user command, \RandomWalk, to draw random walks with a given number of steps. Lengths and angles of the steps can be customized in various ways.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2011–2015 Bruno Le Floch
|Maintainer||Bruno Le Floch
|Contained in||TeX Live as randomwalk|
|MiKTeX as randomwalk|
perform calculations within TeX
graphics produced by one of the *TeX engines
package uses experimental LaTeX 3
generate and/or use pseudo-random numbers
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (471.9k).
- 2015-03-05 CTAN update: randomwalk
- 2012-07-18 CTAN Update: randomwalk
- 2011-01-20 New CTAN package: randomwalk
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- rangen: Generate random integers, rational and decimal numbers
- random: Generating “random” numbers in TeX
- trig: Simple trigonometric functions
- coordsys: Draw cartesian coordinate systems