rcs – Use RCS (revision control system) tags in LaTeX documents
The rcs package utilizes the inclusion of RCS supplied data in LaTeX documents. It's upward compatible to *all* rcs styles I know of.
In particular, you can easily
- access values of every RCS field in your document
- put the checkin date on the titlepage
- put RCS fields in a footline
You can typeset revision logs. Not in verbatim – real LaTeX text! But you need a configurable RCS for that. Refer to the user manual for more detailed information.
You can also configure the rcs package easily to do special things for any keyword.
This bundle comes with a user manual, an internal interface description, full documentation of the implementation, style information for AUC-TeX, and test cases.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as rcs|
|MiKTeX as rcs|
support for keeping track of document development
version control details
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (173.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- rcs-multi: Typeset RCS version control in multiple-file documents
- gitinfo2: Access metadata from the git distributed version control system
- vhistory: Support for creating a change log
- chapterfolder: Package for working with complicated folder structures