refer-tools – Convert between refer format and BibTeX format
Various tools, mostly packaged as Unix ‘shar’ archives:
- ref2bib, an awk script for converting Refer format bibliographies to BibTeX format;
- refer2bibtex, a Perl script for the same conversion;
- refer.bst, a tool to convert a BibTeX database to Refer format, using BibTeX itself;
- tex2refer, an awk-based script for the same conversion;
- refer-to-bibtex, a GNU-emacs program to convert Refer format bibliographies to BibTeX format;
- tib-to-bibtex, a C program to convert tib format bibliographies to BibTeX format.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (44.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- printbib: Print the contents of a bibliography
- ams2bib: Convert AMS-TeX style bibliography entries to BibTeX
- btool: Perl library for parsing and processing BibTeX files
- bibclean: A BibTeX prettyprinter, verifier, etc