rotating – Rotation tools, including rotated full-page floats
A package built on the standard LaTeX graphics package to perform all the different sorts of rotation one might like, including complete figures and tables with their captions.
If you want continuous text (i.e., more than one page) set in landscape mode, use the lscape package instead. The rotating packages only deals in rotated boxes (or floats, which are themselves boxes), and boxes always stay on one page.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2001–2003,2007–2009 Robin Fairbairns
|Maintainer||Robin Fairbairns (inactive)
The LaTeX Team
|Contained in||MiKTeX as rotating|
rotate typeset objects on their page
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.4M).
- 2009-03-28 CTAN update: rotating
- 2009-03-16 Rotating package v2.16
- 2008-06-27 CTAN package update: rotating
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- graphfig: Simpler graphic, subfigure and float
- graphics: Standard LaTeX graphics
- grfguide: LaTeX standard graphics and color packages documentation
- lscape: Place selected parts of a document in landscape