rotfloat – Rotate floats
The float package provides commands to define new floats of various styles (plain, boxed, ruled, and userdefined ones); the rotating package provides new environments (sidewaysfigure and sidewaystable) which are rotated by 90 or 270 degrees. But what about new rotated floats, e.g. a rotated ruled one? This package makes this possible; it builds a bridge between the two packages and extends the commands from the float package to define rotated versions of the new floats, too.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as rotfloat|
|MiKTeX as rotfloat|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (217.2k).
- 2004-01-07 CTAN upload notification: The rotfloat package 1.2
- 2003-12-23 CTAN upload notification: The rotfloat package 1.1a
- 2002-02-14 CTAN submission -- rotfloat v1.1
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dpfloat: Support for double-page floats
- endfloat: Move floats to the end, leaving markers where they belong
- here: Emulation of obsolete package for "here" floats
- trivfloat: Quick float definitions in LaTeX