songs – Produce song books for church or fellowship
The package provides a means of producing beautiful song books for church or fellowship. It offers:
- a very easy chord-entry syntax;
- multiple modes (words-only; words+chords; slides; handouts);
- measure bars;
- guitar tablatures;
- automatic transposition;
- scripture quotations;
- multiple indexes (sorted by title, author, important lyrics, or scripture references); and
- projector-style output generation, for interactive use.
A set of example documents is provided.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Maintainer||Kevin W. Hamlen
|Contained in||TeX Live as songs|
chord notations, as for song books
typesetting music and related stuff
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (991.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gtrcrd: Add chords to lyrics
- guitarchordschemes: Guitar Chord and Scale Tablatures
- contracard: Generate calling cards for dances
- musixguit: Easy notation for guitar music, in MusixTeX