sttools – Various macros
A collection of tools and macros, providing:
- miscellaneous float control,
- page styles for floats,
- multipage tabulars,
- even columns at end of twocolumn region,
- switching between one- and two-column anywhere,
- simulating the effect of “midfloats”,
- a package to manipulate numerical lists and arrays.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2016 Sigitas Tolušis
|Contained in||TeX Live as sttools|
|MiKTeX as sttools|
a collection of packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (984.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cuted: Mixing onecolumn and twocolumn modes
- midfloat: Mixing onecolumn and twocolumn modes at any place of page
- carlisle: David Carlisle's small packages
- easy: A collection of easy-to-use macros