tapir – A simple geometrical font
Tapír is a simple geometrical font mostly created of line and circular segments with constant thickness. The font is available as METAFONT source and in Adobe Type 1 format.
The character set contains all characters in the range 0–127 (as in cmr10), accented characters used in the Czech, Slovak and Polish languages.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tapir|
|MiKTeX as tapir|
support for typesetting Czech
fonts distributed as METAFONT source
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
support for typesetting Polish
support for typesetting, and documentation in Slovak
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (107.8k).
- 2004-09-05 CTAN upload notification: Tapir Font
- 2004-06-24 CTAN upload notification: Tapir font
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- csfonts: Czech/Slovak-tuned Computer Modern fonts
- pigpen: A font for the pigpen (or masonic) cipher
- cryst: Font for graphical symbols used in crystallography
- cmcyr: Computer Modern fonts with cyrillic extensions