tex-extensions – Proposals for extensions to TeX
A bundle of proposals for extensions to TeX, implemented as change files to web2c v7.2. The extesions cover:
- replacing floating point by integer arithmetic, in glue calculations;
- introducing hyphenation classes (with a corresponding change to patgen);
- implenting demerits for more than 2 consecutive hyphens;
- providing ‘nestable’ and ‘under’ math accents; a primitive to switch to ‘cramped’ styles; provides generalised radicals with a left- and right-delimiter; implementation work for using the hz algorithm;
- marginal tokens for hanging punctuation and hyphens.
Several files offering examples of use are also provided.
|License||Unknown Status, No Information Available|
TeX (or TeX-alike) typesetting engine
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (217.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- atari-cstex: TeX for Atari machines
- aleph: Extended TeX
- knuth-dist: The current state of Knuth's contributions
- omega-obsolete: A wide-character-set extension of TeX